Wall Mounted Bike Rack
Having one bike at home seems like a necessity most especially nowadays where the price of gasoline are not getting any lower. You don’t know when these bicycles come in handy. Riding a bike is also a popular way of workout, plus its much cheaper and enjoyable unlike the stationary bicycle at the gym. Storing these bikes at home wouldn’t be a hassle anymore if you have wall mounted bike rack.
With wall mounted bike rack you don’t have to lean your bike against the wall anymore. Just hang it in over the wall mounted bike rack, saves space and promotes convenience. Wall mounted bike rack are suitable for people living in limited space houses like apartments or town houses.
Types of Wall Mounted Bike Rack
There are three types of wall mounted bike rack.
- The first style of wall mounted bike rack is where you install the frame in the wall. The frame has a hook where you will attach the front wheel of your bike, therefore your bike will stand vertically. These type of wall mounted bike rack however can put stress and tension to the bike’s front wheel if hung to high so proper measurement and installation is important.
- The second style looks like a cylindrical bucket that is installed to the wall. It comes with different lively color that will add a life to your dim and boring garage. All you have to do is to place the skeleton or frame of the bike in the mid portion of the cycloc. You can store the bike in vertical or horizontal position depending on the installation plus it can also accommodate almost all sizes of bike frames.
- The third style is the most ideal wall mounted bike rack. It has two arms which can be adjustable depending on your desired height. This can be helpful in case you need the floor space for other things, just adjust the arms of this wall mounted bike rack up.
Tips in Buying and Installing Wall Mounted Bike Rack
- If you are living in a rented house, ask first for the permission of the owner if you are allowed to make changes. If living in an owned house have a couple of thought processing first if where you will install this wall mounted bike rack.
- Determine how many bikes you are going to place on the wall mounted bike rack. Then select the right kind of wall mounted bike rack for those bikes. If the bike are in the same sizes try considering the one which you need to hook on the wall. It’s just an all in one installation therefore it will not be much costly.
- If you are not so sure on how to install a wall mounted bike rack, never be too shy to ask for assistance. Usually the stores which you bought the wall mounted bike rack offer paid assistance in installing it to your home.
- If its your first time to purchase a wall mounted bike rack and you don’t have an idea about it, browse the magazines first or you could also visit online to check out some wall mounted bike rack review.