Buying Used Above Ground Pools
Finding the right above ground pools starts with an online search and
Is buying a used above ground pools the best choice for you?
Have you decided that above ground pools are the right thing for you? Then you can also consider saving a bunch of money by looking into the option of buying a used above ground pool.
Things to look for in used above ground pools before you buy
- Make sure that the size is the correct size for You. It is easy to get excited about finding used above ground pools that you forget to make sure that the final dimensions are very important. Nothing worse than bring used above ground pools home and learn that it doesn’t quite fit. Either too big or too small are both problems you’ll regret.
- Sellers are notorious for using words like “a few years old”, or “We just bought it last year” when in reality it’s been much longer.
- History of use
- Some used above ground pools have been used very little. Sometimes people like the idea of having a pool, but aren’t committed to maintaining it and after the first year of use it doesn’t get set up again the following year.
- Kids can be tough on used above ground pools. If the sellers have a lot of young kids or the whole neighborhood comes over to swim, it may have seen too much use and not advisable for you to invest in.
- Why are they selling?
- There are a lot of good reasons for someone to sell their used above ground pools. Moving, kids grew up and left home or they are upgrading are great examples of good reasons for someone to sell. Excessive repairs or expensive upkeep shows you that their used above ground pools may not be the one for you.
Whether spring, summer or fall, enjoy your search for used above ground pools!