THE FIRST FULLY SEARCHABLE BIBLE FOR THE KINDLE, WITH COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS, FULLY INTERACTIVE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND PAGE BY PAGE CONTEXTUAL INTERFACE!
This full and unabridged version of Bible, which employs the SearchByVerse™ system, is the only Bible available on the Kindle today that allows you to do ALL of the following:
– See EXACTLY which book, chapter and verse of the Bible you are reading on every single page
– Search the entire Bible by book, chapter and verse (e.g. John 3.16, Luke 2.10)
– Navigate the fully interactive table of contents directly from the Kindle menu with links to every book and chapter of the Bible
– Skip forward and backwards effortlessly between books and chapters
– Access full color illustrations by renowned artists depicting key scenes from the Bible
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How can I see exactly which book, chapter and verse of the Bible I am reading on every single page?
This Bible benefits from the copyrighted SearchByVerse™ abbreviation system, which is used under an authorized license. Every single verse of the Bible is annotated with the SearchByVerse™ abbreviation. As a result, you can automatically see on EVERY SINGLE page of this Bible EXACTLY where you are in the Bible.
– EXOD 4.1. And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
– EXOD 4.2. And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
2. How can I search the entire Bible by book, chapter and verse (e.g. John 3.16, Luke 2.10)?
Using the copyrighted SearchByVerse™ system, you can also search for every single verse in the Bible from anywhere in the Bible.
Simply begin typing the SearchByVerse™ abbreviation for the book you are looking for. Once you begin typing, the Kindle™ search window will automatically appear.
After entering the SearchByVerse™ abbreviation for the name of the Book, enter a space, and then the Chapter Number followed by a period and finally the Verse Number (e.g. ACTS 9.1 or JOHN 3.16). You can use either uppercase or lowercase or a combination as you wish.
Move your five way navigation to the button, and upon clicking, the Bible will take you to the exact book, chapter and verse!
3. How can I navigate the fully interactive table of contents directly from the Kindle menu?
This Bible also offers a fully interactive table of contents which allows you to navigate to every single book and chapter of both the Old and New Testaments.
To access the interactive table of contents, click on the Menu button on your Kindle and then select
You will then be able to directly access the Kindle interactive table of contents with links to for every book and chapter of the Bible.
4. How can I access full color illustrations by renowned artists depicting key scenes from the Bible?
This Bible contains full color illustrations by renowned master painters found in the world’s leading art museums and galleries. Simply go to the interactive table of contents and then click on the link.
In order to view the illustrations in full color, you will need a color enabled device (e.g. Apple iPad, or Android tablet running Kindle software). If you do not have a color device, you will be able to see the pictures in black and white only.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE FROM THE AMAZON KINDLE STORE BEFORE PURCHASING TO SEE FIRSTHAND THE MANY BENEFITS OF THIS BIBLE!
SearchByVerse(TM) Bible for Kindle (KING JAMES VERSION): Fully Searchable By Book, Chapter and Verse! FIRST FULLY SEARCHABLE KJV BIBLE FOR KINDLE WITH … (SearchByVerse Bible | Search By Verse Bible)