Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Obviously home remedies for any illness, sickness or malady is subject to the experience of the people who have tried the home cures and found various degrees of success. Please note that these are not to be substituted for medical treatment, or designed to replace your medication prescribed by your doctor. You may want to talk to other people who have had experiences and you can gain insight from their wisdom. Home remedies and homeopathic options are excellent as they are normally cheaper and can often be as effective or more effective than prescription options.
- Vicks Vapor Rub (or any other brand of vapor rub) provides instant relief every time. You only need to apply a small amount. Warning – Girls just don’t wipe the wrong way.
- PRID’S Drawing Salve is an excellent remedy for external hemorrhoids. It is a homeopathic remedy and is very inexpensive. It’s in a round orange tin.
- small crushed jar of garlic and apply with a cotton ball, then apply apple cider vinegar the same way.
- Change your diet – stop drinking coffee and red wine, and stop eating all wheat products.
- Witch Hazel – use as a topical application, both before & after bowel movements
- Buy a tube of Boiron Arnica cream. Instantly, this stuff provided relief. Not sure when/if these hemos actually go away but ARNICA cream worked for me to stop the insanity.
- Stay aware of the irritation of moisture – keep area dry from urine (ladies) but be sure to softly blot (don’t rub) that area. Avoid moisture!
- Drink LOTS AND LOTSof water. Cranberry juice is also an excellent idea, but you might find apple juice is even better (as it’s high in both Vitamin C and fiber). Buy the biggest bottle and drink it until it is all gone.
- apple cider vinegar. – apply it to the hemorroids and inside the rectum.
Give them a whirl if you want and then comment below with your own Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids!