Planning Ahead Does Not Mean Being Negative
When you think about travel insurance it is kinda easy to start thinking negative right away. After all, the only reason to buy insurance is to cover the damage when something bad happens. So your mind can start churning out ideas of all the horrible things that can happen. You start thinking back to stories you’ve heard from other people and all the bad things they have heard from other people and most of the time it’s been exaggerated quite a bit to begin with.
5 Free Tips to Stay Positive When thinking Ahead to buying travel insurance
- Remember that once you buy it, you will have peace of mind
- Most of the time when we buy it, we don’t need it. The odds are in your favor!
- Don’t focus on the negative stories, but rather on the positive stories of how much it has helped people when they’ve been in a real jam and had to place else to turn.
- Think about the fun you’re going to have on the trip – which is the whole reason you’re going!
- Don’t get bogged down by the process. Find a simple place to make the transaction easy and cost effective.