The ESV Grow! Bible is designed specifically to reach children ages 8–12 for the time between when they use a children’s Bible and a more advanced Bible. Coupling the full ESV text with many helpful features, this is a Bible that young students can call their own.
The ESV Grow! Bible comes with all-new features to help children learn and understand God’s Word. Nearly every other page features a “W Question”, boxes answering the who, what, where, when, or why of a text—basic questions a child might have while reading. Introductions to each Bible book, charts, and maps help young readers understand the themes, characters, and context of Scripture. 45 “Cross Connections” explain how certain Bible passages point to Christ and 90 “4U” sections explain and apply texts to the child’s life. In addition, articles about Jesus and the teachings of the Christian faith help children understand important theological concepts.
Children will find the ESV Grow! Bible full of interesting features and parents will appreciate that their kids can explore the full Bible text themselves. A perfect Bible to transition from the Seek and Find Bible to the Student Study Bible, the ESV Grow! Bible connects young readers with the beauty and majesty of God’s Word.
- Size: 5.5” x 8.5”
- 9.0-point type
- 1,680 pages
- Double-column format
- 775 “W Questions” answer the Who, What, Where, When, or Why of a text
- 90 “4U” boxes explain a text and apply it to a child’s life
- 45 “Cross Connections” help readers understand how a text points to Jesus
- Introductions to every Bible book
- Articles, charts, and maps throughout the text
- Lifetime guarantee on all TruTone® editions