When you are ready to rent out a building or buy a building that you believe will make a graet rental property, then you need “Buy To Let Building Insurance“. Basically the Buy To Let Building Insurance phrase represents the rental market. Any building owner that wants to rent out their building needs special building coverage that covers other people occupying your building.
- Really competitive premiums that also have additional discounts over time you if you have ‘low claims’
- Multi-property discounts
- No worries about other people damaging your property
- Comprehensive cover with high policy limits
- Some policies offer Legal Expenses coverage in case of litigation
- Many optional policy add-ons which include subsidence and terrorism
- Quick Quote service
You need Buy To Let Building Insurance if you are a landlord or property owner who:
- Has or manages residential and/or commercial properties
- Is responsible for insuring the building and the well being thereof.
- Let/rent or lease properties with tenants who will be renting for more than 6 months
- Let/rent or lease properties to residential tenants
- Let/rent or lease commercial property
- Or if you have a mix of commercial and residential properties in your portfolio of real estate holdings.