Bike Storage Shed
Are you tired of seeing bicycles scattered all over your neighbors front yard? Well do him a favor and give him a bike storage shed this coming Christmas!
There are lots of bike storage shed you can browse online giving huge discounts and free shipping fee. So hurry up and order one of your own!
Types of Bike Storage Shed
- Bike Tents. There are two types of bike tents, the first kind is custom made for bikes only and the second type of tent bike storage shed is for humans and bikes which is useful during overnight bike touring competitions. This size of this bike storage shed varies depending on how many bikes you are planning to store. You can purchase a bike storage shed for $40-150 plus you can avail of other privileges such as discounts and free shipping fees!
- Metal Bike Storage Shed. These are expensive yet very durable and keeps your bikes, tools and other important belongings safe and secure from tough weather and thief. Its a perfect gift if you have a relative or a friend who owns a bicycle mechanic shop. This type of bike storage shed are also suitable for keeping motorcycles.
- Plastic Bike Shed. This is the cheapest among all types of bike storage shed. Doesn’t need much space unlike others. Although quality is not quite good, this are somewhat appropriate if your bikes are not that expensive.
- Wooden Bike Storage Shed. Everyone’s favorite. Can be easily made and customized, but you can always by a ready made products. If you have any unused scrap woods, donate it to your neighbor and give him a hand in constructing his own wooden bike storage shed.
Simple Tips in Choosing Your Own Bike Storage Shed
- If you are a pro cyclist and always competing in a touring competitions might as well choose bike tents as a shelter for you and your bike. They are very light weight, can be easily folded and carried on your bike’s storage.
- Decide how much are you going to spend. There’s nothing wrong with admitting that you’re on a tight budget, the important thing is you make the ends meet. If that’s the case a plastic shed is the highly advisable form of bike storage shed for you. Plastic sheds are also suitable for people who don’t have enough room in their yard to put up a metal or wooden storage.
- How many bikes do you own at the moment? And are you planning to buy more bikes in the future? If yes is the answer to these questions then you should probably start building a wooden bike storage shed. This type of storage shed can be also your mini garage if you don’t have one. You can store some of your tools and other rubbish that you don’t use.
- If you are leaving in an area which is prone to tornadoes and hurricanes then a metal type of bike storage shed is the one you should purchase.