Best Lightweight Vacuum
Consumers want something handy, something that is easy to carry and maneuverable. Appliances which are used for domestic cleaning and other purposes are preferred to be lightweight just like the best lightweight vacuum cleaners. Sometimes the weight on the appliance itself puts additional strain to our workload which is why we got exhausted easily. Best lightweight vacuum cleaners fueled with numerous features and benefits are popular searches nowadays. Old bulky, heavy and difficult to operate vacuum cleaners are already outdated by these latest best light weight vacuum cleaners. So if you still don’t have one, that means you are not updated with the latest trends!
Best Lightweight Vacuum: Choosing the Right One For You!
There are lots of best lightweight vacuum cleaners that weighs to a maximum of only 15lbs. But you shouldn’t just focus on its weight, you must also consider the other features you need. Out of the hundreds of models of vacuums you could find online and on stores, making a wise decision can be tough. Of course vacuums can be a big splurge therefore you might want to make sure that you will be getting the most of your money and these are some tips to guide you:
- Decide first if which type of best lightweight vacuum cleaners you prefer – upright, canister or handheld? Most prefer upright vacuum cleaners since you will be just controlling one device unlike with canisters where aside from the handle, you also need to be able to control the canister. However canisters are helpful in cleaning hard to reach areas like stairs, under the furniture, and other narrow spaces.
- Next is decide if you want a cordless or corded feature for your very own best lightweight vacuum cleaner. The disadvantage with corded is it restricts your movement. But when buying cordless make sure that you go for high end brands that offers long lasting batteries. A full charged battery made from high quality can last up to 25 minutes of cleaning time and the battery life span can last up to 5 years.
- Another important feature is either comes with a bag or bagless. Bagless vacuum cleaners will eliminate the hassle of buying vacuum bag replacement, but your vacuum’s dust cup must be regularly cleaned. There are models which allows you to empty and clean dust cup easily, you should be observant of that feature.
- What type of floor are you planning to use your best lightweight vacuum? there are vacuums for carpeted floors and there are vacuums created for bare floors like hardwood. Remember that not all vacuums are alike, using a vacuum designed for carpet on your hardwood floor can damage it.
- And last but not the least is read customers’ reviews about the best lightweight vacuum cleaners to give you an idea about the pros and cons and most of all the feedback of the consumers who get to use the products. Buying online can also give you discounts than vacuum stores plus some even offers free shipping fee.